Headlines News :
Home » » Trust yourself

Trust yourself

On Sunday, January 29, 2012 | 6:03 PM


  1.  Trust yourself as if you love yourself.
  2. with every breath I  take, I love u more n more.
  3. u make my heart go pitter-patter.
  4. I want to spend the rest of my life making you smile.
  5. everyday my first thought in the morning and my last thought of the night is of you.
  6. u hold the key to my heart.
  7. within you I lose myself, without you I find myself but I want to be lost forever.
  8. today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you
  9. I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life."
  10. If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once because you never really left...
  11. Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.
  12. You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.
  13.  Last night I sent an angel to watch over u while u were sleeping. It came back early and I asked it why? It said "Angels don't watch other Angels"
  14. Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soul mate... your best friend... never let them go...
  15. 1I can't make you love me, want me, or understand me..All I can do Is hope that someday you will
  16. You will always be the answer, when somebody asks me what I'm thinking about.
  17. Although you may not love me, although you may not care. If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me. I'll never stop loving you, I know because I tried. All the oceans in the world, can't hold the tears I've cried.
  18. I can't promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone...
  19. Last night I was thinking of you, a tear rolled down my face, I asked the tear "where are you going" the tear replied "there's someone so important in your eyes, there is no room for me"
  20.  You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, you make me laugh at the unfunny things, but most of all, you make me love you when I shouldn't be loving you.
  21. Lets commit the perfect crime I'll steal your heart And you steal mine
  22. there are only two times when I want to be with you.... Now, and forever.
  23. The worst feeling isn't being lonely. It's being forgotten by someone you would never forget.
  24. I can conquer the world with one hand, as long as you're holding the other.
  25. I fear that someday you might leave me because you realize you can do better, I fear that something is going to stand in our way and we will slowly drift apart, I fear that you won't call me or will get tired of who I am.
  26. whenever u feel alone just look at the fingers and remember that's where mine fit perfectly.
  27. God has no phone but I talk to him. He has no facebook but he's still my friend. He doesn't have twitter but I still follow him.
  28. Dear God, thank you for being there, when nobody else was there.
  29. Fast replies make me think you actually want to talk to me. Then slow replies make me think there's someone better.
  30. My life, My choices, My mistakes, My lessons - Not your business...
  31.  It really sucks when the only person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you cry.
  32. I don't know why, but sometimes the people I want to impress, are the ones I don't even like.
  33. The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserved to.
  34. U  r just like dictonary coz u added meaning in my life
  35.  
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Test Footer 3

 
Support :
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2013. Subha Prabhat - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Subha Prabhat