Headlines News :
Home » » www.boardofwisdom.com

www.boardofwisdom.com

On Sunday, January 29, 2012 | 10:50 PM


  1. U have no idea how fast my heart races when I see u.
  2. My attitude will always be based on how u treat me.
  3. The greatest challenge in life is to find  someone who knows all ur flaws, differences and mistakes  and yet still sees the best in u.
  4. Always believe something  wonderful is about to happen.
  5. The more anger towards the past u carry in ur heart, the less capable u r of loving in the present.
  6. Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.
  7. I don't have time to hate people who hate me because I'm too busy loving people who love me.
  8. Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them  until we stop doing them.
  9. U don't need to be smart, good looking, nor wealthy to make someone happy.
  10. I am so poor I can't even pay  attention.
  11. Every new beginning comes from some other  beginning's end.
  12. Yeah, I made mistakes but life doesn't come with instructions.
  13. When a  boy  calls u hot, he looks at ur body; when a boy calls u pretty, he looks at ur face; when a boy calls u  gorgeous, he looks at ur clothes;  but when he calls u beautiful, he sees everything.
  14. Over –thinking ruins u, ruins the situation, twists things around, makes u worry and just makes everything much worse than it  actually is. Stop thinking, start living.
  15. No matter how carefully u choose ur words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
  16. Everything u ask for in a prayer will be urs, if u only have faith.
  17. Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up every day to impress u.
  18. I have learned so  much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more.
  19. Shit happens but life goes on.
  20. Give me something I've never had…….. Brain???
  21. Treat people as u would like to be treated.
  22. I am proud of my heart. It has been played, stabbed, cheated, burnt and broken but somehow still works.
  23. I will not say I  failed 1000 times, I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways that can cause failure.
  24. Be the hero of ur own life story.
  25. Dear heart, please stop getting involved in everything. Ur job is to pump blood that's it.
  26. No matter how good or bad u think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.
  27. If u can't explain it simply, u don't understand it well enough.
  28. If u really want  to do something, u will find a way. If u don't, u will find an excuse.
  29. Always remember that for every storm a rainbow awaits.
  30. If u feel like doing some work, sit down and wait till the feeling does go away.
  31. Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.
  32. A tear drop is made of 1 % water and 99 % feeling.
  33. If u want a perfect girl – go buy a Barbie.
  34. Even ur coffee is surprised u woke up this early.
  35. Never argue with stupid people, they will drag u down to their level and then beat u  with experience.
  36. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat u right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If  u get a chance, take it. If it changes ur life, let it. Nobody said it'd easy, they just  promised it would be worth it.
  37. Sleeping is my drug, my is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police.
  38. U know my name, not my story. U have heard what I have done, not what I've been through.
  39. I once had a life, then some idiots  came and told me to make a facebook account.
  40. I kinda like u. Everyone says  we look cute together . Do u like me too?
  41. I am not waiting for a prince, I am waiting for the one who thinks I'm his princess.
  42. Never feel bad if people remember u only at the time of their need, feel privileged that they think of u like a candle in the darkness of their life.
  43. Move on. It's just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book, just turn the page.
  44. Who are u? – whoever u want me to be.
  45. Sometimes when I say "I'm okay" I want someone to look in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know u ain't."
  46. Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone that doesn't think about us for a second.
  47. If u want breakfast  in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
  48. Everyone can say "I love u" but not everyone really means it. So believe it when u feel it, not when u hear it.
  49. Never get tired of doing little things for others. For sometimes, those little things occupy the biggest part of their heart.
  50. No one will manufacture a lock without a key, similarly God won't  give problems without solutions.
  51. Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.
  52. God's 3 answers to ur prayers: i) yes, ii) not yet iii) I have something better in mind.
  53. I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something  to someone.
  54. Good friends are like stars; u don't always see 'em but u know they're always there.
  55. Stupid people are the reason why God created the middle finger.
  56. Be with people who know s ur worth. U don't need too many people to be happy just a few real ones who appreciates u for who u are.
  57. Running away from ur problem is  a race u will never win.
  58. Someone somewhere dreams of ur smile and while thinking of u thinks that life is worthwhile so whenever u are lonely remember it's true someone somewhere is thinking of u.
  59. Never force urself to have space in anyone's life, because if they really know ur worth, they'll surely create one for u.
  60. As I am, so I  see.  – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Test Footer 3

 
Support :
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2013. Subha Prabhat - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Subha Prabhat